Sunday, March 15, 2009

A new ride!

Gone are the days of lugging a 33 lb bike through multi-day epics and marathon races.  I just got myself a new XC machine - a Giant Anthem X2.  Thanks to Kim, Scott, Steve and the rest of the boys at Steed Cycles for the wicked service and for introducing me to my new friend.

In my first week with my new ride I was bed ridden with the flu and the lower mainland went through 2 more snow flurries so riding has been limited.  I was able to squeeze in a nice light ride on the Poco trail though.  I always enjoy the views up the Pitt River.


On the to do list this year are the Ore Crusher, Test of Metal, NS XC Marathon, Gear Jammer and Cheakamus Challenge.  Hopefully a Northern or Southern Chilcotins trip as well as 7 Summits can make it into the cards this year.

-Graham

No comments: